2023-2024 Course Registration
To submit your class requests for the 2023-2024 academic year, please use the following directions:
Things you will need for future scheduling:Login to your Skyward Access https://bit.ly/2VMVVDk
- Your Skyward login and password (this must be your own not your parent/guardians)
- Your JHS Grad Requirement form (the counseling office will provide you with this)
- Access to the Jenkins Jr/Sr High School Registration Handbook which provides course descriptions (p. 14-27). The course description section provides an overview of available courses, pre-requisites, grades range offered to, which semester it is available, and what graduation credits it counts toward.
Choose Schedule from the tabs on the left side of the screen
Choose "Request Courses for 2023-24". Available courses for the 2023-24 school year are on the left side of your screen. Use your JHS Grad Requirement Checklist to choose courses to meet graduation requirements. Except Health and Health Science (only one semester) the following are typical full-year classes taken by grade level.
Biology Earth Space Sci Chem/Anatomy/Env Sci Current World Affairs
Health or Health Sci US History US History Economics
Computer Science (or CiHS Hist 111/112) (or CiHS Hist 111/112) (or CiHS POLS 100 & 200)
English and Math will be scheduled for you based upon teacher recommendation. If you would like to take College in the High School (CiHS) English or Math please speak with your teacher. To pick any course use the "Available Courses for 2023-24”.
- Choose courses by clicking to the right of the name of the course and clicking the button that says, “Add Course.” If you would like to remove a course, again click to the right of the course you would like to remove and click “Remove Course).
- Courses are listed as S1 (semester 1) and S2 (semester 2). If you would like a course for the full year, choose both sections A and B. Some courses are only offered in the 1st semester (S1) and some only in the 2nd semester (S2).
- Choose courses from the "Available Alternate Courses for 2023-24" list. Your list of "Selected Alternate" will include a list of requested (R) courses and when you begin adding Alternate Courses numbers will appear. Please choose up to six alternative courses (3 in S1 and 3 in S2).
- You can change the number of the alternate course by selecting the arrow to the left of the course.
Course Registration Guide
Course Availability Lists
Skyward Access (Family/Student)